Our Eureka Springs Cabin Rentals can be rented either as a 1 story or a 2 story depending upon time of year. When renting as a 1 story we lock out the lower portion and do not rent it to anyone else during your stay. Children are always welcome to stay in our Eureka Springs cabin rentals!
WE HAVE TWO PET FRIENDLY CABINS, SO BRING FIDO!
As a general rule, we have a 2 night minimum on weekends.
Certain Holidays, Special Events, Some of the Summer Season carry a 3 night minimum.
Certain times we rent as Two Story units Only ie; Memorial Weekend, War Eagle Weekend, Thanksgiving, Christmas holidays, Special Events, Some of the Summer Season, If we offer a cabin as a One Story during these times, there may be a minimum rental amount required.
Rates are subject to change without notice from what is stated below..
Please do not hesitate to inquire about stays less than minimums, sometimes exceptions can be made depending on how the bookings are coming in.
Use the Check Availability button above.
We make every effort to work with you. So you never know unless you ask. Thank you!
Contact us for information!
Rate Schedule for Our Eureka Springs Cabin Rentals
This rate schedule is meant to be an approximate guide. Our rates may fluctuate and sometimes offer lower rates during the week.
Use the Book Online or Check Availability for accurate pricing.
1 Story Rentals (1-4 People): $219/night
2 Story Rentals (5-10 People): $319/night
Pet fee: $75 flat rate
- Rates are per night, per cabin plus Sales tax of 9%
- We require a one night stay paid in full to confirm reservations of 1-4 night stays. Two nights paid in full for 5-7 night stays. Four nights paid in full for Two week stays.
- May – August rates apply on Holiday Stays Some Special Events. Please inquire. We reserve the right to change rates without notice.
- Guests are responsible for all damages, broken items, and damages to our linens and towels. Any damages will be charged to the credit card on file.
- All policies and pricing are subject to change without notice
- Groups, Holidays and Special Events: Bikes, Blues BBQ, War Eagle Weekend, special cancellation policies apply, please see below
- We have a guaranteed check-in time of 3pm, if your cabin is ready prior to 3pm you are welcome to check in earlier. Check out time is 11am.
- Sorry NO pets in Cabins 2, or 4. Cabin 1 and 3 -Wilderness and Pine Cone are Pet Friendly Max of 2 Canine’s allowed. Please inquire concerning restrictions. Pet violations in other cabins are subject to a charge of $250 or more.
Cancellation & Rescheduling Stay at Our Eureka Springs Cabin Rentals
Please note: We understand that sometimes emergencies and life issues arise. We are a small and unique business. Reservation bookings are crucial to our income. Please understand regardless of your reason to cancel (death, illness, etc.) we have to adhere to our cancellations/reschedule policies in order to stay in business and support our hard working employees. When you are unable to keep your reservation it is costing us our income. You will find that we are as fair as possible concerning our cancellation and reschedule policies. Many businesses in our area will keep your deposit whether they refill your dates or not. We have never done that. We value all of our guests and want to see you again in the future. We always go to great lengths to re-rent your cancellation in order to refund you. We keep a waiting list, contact our competition for referrals, contact the Eureka Springs Chamber of Commerce for referrals and we also check for current guests that might wish to extend their stay.
- NO CANCELLATIONS WITHIN 30 DAYS OF STAY.
- Cancellations prior to 30 days will receive a complete refund less a $50 cancellation fee.
- Reservations can be rescheduled up to 15 days prior to stay. Rescheduling is subject to availability and will incur a $50 rescheduling fee. Holiday reservations MUST be rescheduled 30 days prior to stay.
Bad Weather (Ice/snow): Please note that if during your stay it either snows or ice, we do not have the ability to get your vehicle out from the cabins or salt our roads. Most cabins are on a downward slope. If you have to cancel due to snow or ice accumulations between you and the resort, you may apply your full deposit amount to a future reservation anytime within the next year less a $50 rescheduling fee.