Our Eureka Springs Cabin Rentals can be rented either as a 1 story or a 2 story depending upon time of year. When renting as a 1 story we lock out the lower portion and do not rent it to anyone else during your stay. Children are welcome to stay in our Eureka Springs cabin rentals!
Certain Holiday’s and special events such as (but not limited to) Blues Festival, Bikes, Blues & BBQ, and War Eagle, Memorial Weekend, Labor Day Weekend, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Fall (October Weekends), Summer, carry a 3 night minimum. As a general rule we have a 2 night minimum on weekends. Certain times we rent as 2 story units only ie; Memorial Wknd, Thanksgiving & Christmas holidays & Special events, Summer (please inquire).
Please do not hesitate to inquire about stays less than minimums, sometimes exceptions can be made depending on how the bookings are coming in during the months/special events listed above.
We make every effort to work with you. So you never know unless you ask. Thank you!
Make sure you check out the discounted pricing on our SPECIALS page!
*** WOULD YOU LIKE FOR A PRIVATE CHEF TO PREPARE A WONDERFUL BRUNCH OR DINNER FOR TWO OR YOUR GROUP IN YOUR CABIN? CHECK OUT OUR IN-ROOM SERVICES PAGE ***
Contact us for information!
Rate Schedule for Our Eureka Springs Cabin Rentals
|As a One Story Cabin (Sleeps up to 4)|
|As a Two Story Cabin (Sleeps up to 10)|
- Rates are per night, per cabin plus Sales tax of 9%
- Children 1 and under are FREE!
- May – August rates apply on Holiday Stays Some Special Events. Please inquire. We reserve the right to change rates without notice.
- Visitors not staying must register at front office and will incur a day use fee. If you are found to have more people in your cabin either visiting or have stayed the night, you will be charged at the rate of $15.00 per person, per night, and may be asked to leave without refund.
- Guests are responsible for all damages, broken items, and damages to our linens and towels. Any damages will be charged to the credit card on file.
- All policies and pricing are subject to change without notice
- Groups, Holidays and Special Events: special policies apply, please see below
- We have a guaranteed check-in time of 3pm, if your cabin is ready prior to 3pm you are welcome to check in earlier. Check out time is 11am.
- Sorry NO pets in Cabins 2, 3, or 4. Cabin 1-Wilderness is Pet Friendly Max of 2 Canine’s allowed. Please inquire concerning restrictions. Pet violations in other cabins are subject to a charge of $250 or more.
Cancellation & Rescheduling Stay at Our Eureka Springs Cabin Rentals
Please note: We understand that sometimes emergencies and life issues arise. We are a small and unique business. Reservation bookings are crucial to our income. Please understand regardless of your reason to cancel (death, illness, etc.) we have to adhere to our cancellations/reschedule policies in order to stay in business and support our hard working employees. When you are unable to keep your reservation it is costing us our income. You will find that we are as fair as possible concerning our cancellation and reschedule policies. Many businesses in our area will keep your deposit whether they refill your dates or not. We have never done that. We value all of our guests and want to see you again in the future. We always go to great lengths to re-rent your cancellation in order to refund you. We keep a waiting list, contact our competition for referrals, contact the Eureka Springs Chamber of Commerce for referrals and we also check for current guests that might wish to extend their stay.
- When you cancel 14 days or more prior to arrival: Your deposit will be refunded less $50.00 booking fee. (30 days prior to arrival for Holiday & Special event times)
- When you cancel within 13-11 days of arrival: You will lose your deposit unless we can refill ALL of your days. If we refill ALL your days you will receive the full amount of your deposit if the replacement reservation is for the same amount or more, less the $50.00 cancellation fee. If the replacement reservation is less than your deposit amount than you will receive the replacement amount less the $50.00 cancellation fee. (29 – 25 days prior to arrival for Holiday & Special event times)
- When you cancel 10 or less days to arrival: All sales are final 10 days prior to arrival date. You are responsible for ALL days reserved. You will be charged for your entire stay. (All sales are final 25 days prior to arrival for Holiday & Special event stays) If we are able to re-rent all of your days for the same amount or more, you will receive a credit not a refund less $50.00 cancellation fee to use towards a future stay.
- If we are able to re-rent some of your days you will receive the replacement reservation amount less $50.00 cancellation fee as a credit, not a refund to use towards a future stay.
- If we are unable to re-rent any of your days you will lose the full amount of your entire stay.
Rescheduling Fee: (Reschedule does not apply to holiday & special event stays) You may reschedule once with more than 14 days prior to your arrival date for the same amount of days and rate free of charge. If you reschedule twice or more, or for less than original reservation you may be charged a $50.00 reschedule fee per change. If you reschedule with less than 14 days prior to your arrival date: cancellation policies shown above apply.
Bad Weather (Ice/snow): Please note that if during your stay it either snows or ice, we do not have the ability to get your vehicle out from the cabins or salt our roads. Most cabins are on a downward slope. If you have to cancel due to snow or ice accumulations between you and the resort, you may apply your full deposit amount to a future reservation anytime within the next year.