So what activities is there to do in Eureka Springs, Arkansas? We get his question a lot! In addition to enjoying the outdoor Swimming Pool here at Lake Forest Luxury Log Cabins, you can check out our YARDzee / Farkle game and have a blast challenging your family and friends. Maybe you want to explore? Just take off anywhere on our property and hike through the woods. If your ready to venture out off property, take a look at this list of cool things to do in the Beaver Lake area and Eureka Springs, Arkansas!
- Rent a pontoon boat or go out on the Tarzan Boat at Starkey Marina! Just 3 miles from us.
- Rent a canoe or kayak at Spider Creek (4 miles from us) or from Clear Water Ozarks www.clearwaterozarks.com
- Go Ziplining! with Ozark Mountain Ziplines (8 miles from us)
- Bringing your bicycle? Check out the bike trails and walking trails at Lake Leatherwood which is located between us and the city limits of Eureka Springs, Arkansas
- Schedule a Striper fishing trip with one of our area guides on Beaver Lake or if River fishing is your thing, we have guides for that too!
- Horse back riding is available in the area. Great for family fun!
- Kids will love the Big Cats at Turpentine Creek!
- Visit the downtown area of Eureka Springs, where you will find restaurants, taverns, and unique shopping. Enjoy all the historic homes and buildings that make Eureka Springs, Arkansas the place it is today!
All information is available on the “Our Area” page of our website.
Tags: Activities in Eureka Springs, Bass Fishing, beaver lake, beaver lake cabin rentals, beaver lake lodging, Cabin Rentals, eureka springs arkansas, eureka springs cabin rentals, Eureka Springs Lodging, fishing, Lake Forest Cabins, outdoor swimming pool, striper fishing, Things to do, Trout Fishing, white river